- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the spices. Set aside.
3. Cut each chicken thigh into 1-inch segments and place into a separate bowl.
4. Add the spice mix along with 1 Tbsp of the oil to the chicken. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a wok or large frying pan over very high heat.