- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of each: sea salt and pepper
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
HOW TO MAKE:
- Chop cauliflower into small florets (or you can purchase cauliflower pearls at Kroger available in the produce section already chopped) Blend until consistency of rice pieces is achieved.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons grass fed butter and cauliflower. Add garlic, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add carrot and onion and cook until softened.
- Add eggs. Stir to scramble them and chop finely.
- Stir in coconut aminos and serve.