- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Basmati Rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Grass fed butter (Kerrygold)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Pink himayalan salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan of 3 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Remove from heat and stir in black beans, corn, zucchini, butter, lime juice and cilantro.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.