Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
• 1 cup Almond flour
• 1 ½ Tbsp. butter, melted
• 2 Tbsp. applesauce
• 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
• 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
• Pinch sea salt
• Pinch baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Cut parchment paper to size on a small-medium sized cookie sheet.
2. Combine dry ingredients (flour, chia seeds, cinnamon, sea salt and baking soda) in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add butter and maple syrup. Heat in the microwave in 15 second increments until butter is melted and maple syrup is runny.
4. Add wet ingredients to the medium mixing bowl, along with the applesauce and vanilla extract. Knead with your hands until the mixture forms a sticky dough.
5. Scoop mixture into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper, then flatten until about ¼ inch thick. You should have enough dough to make about 10 balls.
6. Place cookies in the oven and bake for 15-18 minute. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Makes 10 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 min
Nutritional Info | Calories: 70 | Protein: 1 | Fat: 3 | Carbs: 8 | Sugar: 5 | Fiber: 1g