- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 1 scoop of Lifetime Fitness Beef Collagen Vanilla or Lifetime Fitness Whey Protein Isolate Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal or 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Pecans (as desired)
- Dash of Cinnamon (as desired)
How To Make
- Whisk all ingredients together to achieve a batter-like consistency.
- Spray skillet with non-stick coconut oil spray
- Pour mix onto skillet to desired pancake size and fry on medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- You should end up with about 2 big pancakes, or 4 small pancakes. Amount varies slightly by desired size of pancake.
*Top with fruit, natural almond butter/Kerrygold Grass Fed Butter