- 2 Large Avocados
- 4 Large organic eggs
- 2 strips of bacon cooked and diced *I typically like to use Applegate Naturals from our local market.
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Be sure to prep avocados by cutting in half lengthwise, remove pit, and scooping a spoonful of avocado from the center making room for your precious egg.
- Place avocado halves in a small baking dish, and crack an egg into each—ideally adding yolk first and then egg white until avocado half is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and add bacon garnish on top!