- 1-1 1/2 cups of fresh chopped and bell peppers
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion and Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Coconut Aminos
- 3/4 cup Low Sodium Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste (no salt added)
- 3 lbs Ground Turkey (can also use ground chicken ground sirloin)
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 4 eggwhites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prep a cupcake tin.
- In a large sauté pan, cook the onions and peppers with salt, pepper and thyme until onions are translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Next, add garlic, liquid bragg’s, chicken broth, chili powder, onion/garlic powder, and tomato paste, mixing until heated through. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, egg whites, oats and sautéed mixture (cooled). Mix by hand until all incorporated and press flat into cupcake tin.
- Spread ketchup in an even layer on top of the prepared turkey and place in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.