Over Baked Teriyaki Wings
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 1/2 cup red wine (optional)
- 1/2 cup Bragg’s Liquid Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 4-5 pounds organic chicken wings (tips cut then separated into “drumstick” and “wing”)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
How to Make
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Melt butter in a small-medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the stevia, wine, tamari, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, salt ,pepper, and garlic powder and mix. In a large bowl, mix the chicken wings with the sauce
3. Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake wings at 350° F for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is done. For even more tender wings with a further reduced sauce, reduce heat to 250° F and continue cooking for 3-4 hours, flipping about every 30 minutes.