- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
How to Make
1. Bring milk and water to a boil in a small to medium sized saucepan.
2. Add quinoa, cover, reduce heat to simmer, and let cook 15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork, then stir in the pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Taste and adjust any amounts to your liking.