- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped;
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped;
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped;
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped;
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped;
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced;
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil;
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, parsley, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken-avocado mixture.
- Toss gently until everything is well coated.
- Serve as a salad or wrapped in lettuce leaves.