- 1 Small Head of Cauliflower (grated with a box grater)
- 6 oz. Lean Ground Grass Fed Beef
- 1 Small Can of Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic & Onion (drained)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
How To Make:
- In a skillet add grated cauliflower, ground beef & tomatoes.
- Cook on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink.
- Add chili powder and garlic salt to taste.
- Turn heat to high to cook off liquid (optional).
- Serve in a large salad bowl and top with avocado