Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 scoops Lifetime Fitness Vanilla Collagen Peptide Protein
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (choose dairy-free or cacao chips for alternative)
- Drain chickpeas and place all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in food processor until well mixed. Do not over blend.
- Move to small bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
- For a less “sticky” consistency, place in refrigerator (or freezer) for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 12 equal sized balls (about a tablespoon).
- Keep refrigerated before serving.