- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped garlic about 4 cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayansalt
- 1 Teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 inch lamb loin chops about 3/4-1 thick
- Mix ingredients, except for lamb, in a bowl.
- Place the chops in a zip top bag and pour ingredients over chops. Seal the bag, after squeezing the air out, and squish the bag around to get the chops well covered on both sides.
- Let marinate in the fridge overnight. The longer the better, but give them at least one hour.
- Remove the chops and let them come to room temperature (approximately 20 minutes) before cooking.
- While the chops sit out, move an oven rack to the top position beneath the broiler, and preheat the oven on broil.
- Place the chops (with the marinade) in a single layer in an oven proof skillet, and place the skillet in the oven directly beneath the broiler.
- Broil for 5-8 minutes on each side, using tongs to flip the chops, until they are seared on the outside.
- Drizzle with the pan juices before serving.