- 1 Large Butternut Squash
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Sage
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and cut squash lengthwise. Remove seeds and discard.
- Rub oil, salt, and optional herbs onto fleshy part of squash. 4
- Place flesh-side down onto rimmed baking sheet with a few tablespoons of water.
- Roast in oven 30 minutes. Flip squash halves over and continue to roast until flesh pierces easily with a fork.