- 1-2lbs Grass Fed Beef or Turkey
- 4 handfuls of Spinach
- 1 container of each Spiraled Beets/Sweet Potato (packaged and spiraled at Kroger)
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 4 Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt / Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Rosemary
Brown meat with 1-2lbs grass fed with all seasonings, coconut oil, vinegar. In a separate Wok, sautee 2 cups of spiraled beets and sweet potato with Kerrygold Butter. Mix browned meat with spiral beets/sweet potato. Serve on a bed of spinach and top with goat cheese/feta and walnuts.
This is a great way to get a variety in nutrients and increase your fiber!
-1/4 cup pecans/walnuts
-Sprinkled goat cheese