For the Lemon Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons golden or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the Quinoa Bowl:
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 asparagus spears, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup peas
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped Whole Natural Almonds
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the arugula in a salad bowl. Top the arugula with the quinoa, asparagus, peas, radishes, avocado, egg slices, and almonds.
- Drizzle with dressing and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.
\ Store leftover dressing in a jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe from www.twopeasandtheirpod.com