- 1 lb. ground pork (you can change the meat choice based upon personal preference)
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold Grass Fed Butter
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- pinch of nutmeg
- Coconut oil for frying
- Add the ground pork and 2 tbsp melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, add the fennel, garlic powder, black pepper, sage, salt, and onion powder and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the pork and mix to combine. Form the pork into 8 equal sized patties.
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the sausage patties (cook in batches if necessary) and cook 2-4 minutes per side until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.