- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Lifetime Fitness Collagen Peptides Vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pumpkin seed, walnuts/pecans/macademia nuts
- 1.5 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 6 Tablespoons Natural Almond Butter
Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
Use a fork to poke holes in sweet potatoes. Then, line a baking sheet with foil and place it on the bottom rack of your oven. Place sweet potatoes directly on the rack right above your baking sheet. The baking sheet is just to catch any drippings from the sweet potatoes. Bake for 45 minutes.
Once sweet potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out and place in a mixing bowl. Add collagen and shredded coconut. Mash and mix with a fork.
Cover and store in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat just reheat, top with berries, almond butter and any other toppings you like.