- 1 small cauliflower head, cut off the florets
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor for about 25-30 seconds until it’s a rice-like consistency.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave friendly bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes. The time will depend on the power of the microwave.
- Once cauliflower is cool enough to handle, transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, parsley and mint in the salad bowl.
- In a mason jar, pour the olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Add salt, pepper and whisk everything together. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil. Taste to check the seasoning.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well and enjoy!