- 1 frozen banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk Method
- First, choose only a ripe banana. Peel the banana, cut into pieces, and freeze for at least 6 hours or until fully frozen.
- For one serving, toss the banana into a high-quality blender or food processor and blend on low, adding liquid and sea salt until you reach your desired consistency.
- Once fully incorporated and smooth, you can eat it immediately or scoop it into a container and freeze until ready to eat!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 101 | Sugar 12g | Carbs: 23g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g