- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 8)
- ¾ cup cashews
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add dates to food processor until blended, then cashews (making sure not to blend too much or the mixture will become too oily – stop when you can still see speckles of cashew).
- Add the cacao and vanilla, and blend minimally to combine (will form a “ball” in food processor). It will be sticky, and this is ok.
- Use a tablespoon to measure and roll into 12 equal-sized balls (create brownie bites this way or use a mold of choice) or line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture equally, and lay an additional piece of parchment over to smooth out surface.
- Freeze for 1 hour. If using a pan, cut into 12 equal-sized pieces.
- Keep frozen or refrigerate.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 70 | Sugar: 6g | Fat: 3g | Carbs: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Protein:2g