- 1.5 pounds ground chicken
- 1 ¼ tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp ground sage
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ Cup coconut flour + 1 Tbs, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix ground chicken with salt, spices and 1 Tbsp coconut flour.
3. Gently press into remaining coconut flour on a plate to lightly coat.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. They also may be cooked on the stove in a hot skillet with coconut oil.
Nutrition (per baking without added coconut oil):
Per Serving (2 patties): Calories: 285 | Carbohydrates: 2 grams | Fat: 18 grams | Protein: 31 grams