Sweet Potato Pancakes
-1 small sweet potato
-1 tsp vanilla extract*
-1/2 tsp cinnamon*
-1 scoop Vanilla Collagen Protein
1) Rinse and pierce sweet potato with a fork.
2) Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until tender.
3) Let cool, and peel off skin.
4) Add flesh of sweet potato to blender.
5) Add eggs, and optional ingredients if using, and blend until smooth.
6) Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. And coat pan with coconut oil, pour batter into 2-inch diameter circles in skillet.
7) Let cook 2-3 minutes, or until brown, flip, and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
Top with butter, honey, and cinnamon if desired.